We Have Answers
Am I ready to order my concrete pool online?
Most people already know what they want so why not take control of your pool buying experience! But even if you don’t know what you want we make the online ordering easy. It’s the fastest, cheapest way to get into the swim without the lengthy sales process.
The online deals are strictly on line and not offered unless secured online so please don’t ask any on site consultants for the online deal.
So how does it work?
Simply choose your package, nominate the month you want to start and have your site documents ready for review.
1. Package Variations - Don’t worry you can make changes and customize the package including pool size, depth, equipment, heating and features
2. Reserve your construction time slot if you know when you want to build
3. Within 24 hours we’ll tee up your document review and onsite inspection if needed. Here we finalise your construction estimate based on site conditions and feature customization
4. If you’re not entirely happy with the price guide you’ll get a 100% refund on your reservation fee
5. But if you love our price, service and presentation you’ll pay $3499 to finalize the pre construction services and permit planning such as architectural drafting, engineering and final agreement documentation.
Click RESERVE NOW and follow the prompts to order.
Council permits and landscaping take time too so keep that in mind when planning the best time to get the ball rolling. Construction of a concrete pool take 6 - 12 weeks depending on landscaping.
If you already have permit approval we can book your construction program to start fast. This is popular for a vacant blocks, duplex developments, knock down rebuilds and new home construction. We offer a fast 7 day turn-around from excavation to concrete shell for a standard block so if you’re loosing access we can start fast. When your new home is at lock up stage we can then return and do the finishes like filtration, interior and paving works.
For an existing home we offer the same fast service and encourage you to plan your summer pool early to avoid the seasonal rush.