Poolside Party Recipes
March 10, 2017
Need Some Delicious Summer Recipes for Poolside Party?
Splash into summer with these great pool party recipe ideas:
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, stoned and halved
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 1 birdseye chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Corn chips to serve
Toast the cumin and coriander in a pan until aromatic. Transfer to a bowl, add the avocado and smash until smooth. Add the onion, chilli, fresh coriander and lime juice. Stir to combine, season with salt and pepper and serve with cornchips.
Frozen yoghurt fruit popsicles
- 2 ¼ cups of raspberry yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 12 freezer popsicle moulds
Place yoghurt, lemon juice and bananas in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into moulds, freeze and then serve.
Salmon, asparagus and lemon kebabs
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 large filet of salmon cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 bunches asparagus cut into 1 inches slices
- 3 lemons sliced thinly
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
Combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, canola oil, garlic, salmon and asparagus and toss. Thread fish, asparagus and lemon slices alternatively onto skewers. Coat with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper and grill for 6 minutes, turning occasionally for an even char.