VACANT BLOCK OR DUPLEX
7M X 3M CUSTOM DESIGNED CONCRETE POOL SHELL
Building a new home?
Need your excavation and ground works done fast before you lose access to your house builder?
Don’t risk losing good access to excavate – plan your pool before the house slab!
this is for you!
From $24,990 inc gst*
FINISH THE SHELL When you’re at lock up stage from $16,990
Secure your build slot by reserving this package now for only $349
Vacant Block or Duplex Package
CUSTOM DESIGNED CONCRETE POOL SHELL ONLY $24,990
FINISH THE SHELL WHEN YOUR HOME IS AT THE LOCK-UP STAGE FROM $16,990
Price given is for a standard site in the Sydney metropolitan area only. Sloping blocks, sand, rock, sewer effected, limited access and travel rates are quoted separately.
Exclusions: Variable that may apply to your circumstance – local government/permit approval fees, engineering, architectural drafting, soil removal + tipping fees, surveyor set out, temporary fence hire, void protection, de-watering excavation from rain or groundwater and construction rubble waste bin.
Homeowners Warranty is payable in addition prior to commencement of construction.
This package is available to customers within the Sydney area only.
So why is it important to build your pool shell before the house build begins?
Watch our quick 30-second videos to learn more!
why building your pool shell BEFORE your house is built is simply a must
save money with a 5-tonne excavator digging the pool hole before you risk losing access when you build a new home!
Look at the magic of how easy it is to build a pool on a vacant/duplex block! 🙂
Order Online With Australia’s Largest Pool Builder
Best Price Guarantee, Finance Options, No Lengthy Sales Process, Bonus 60-minute Showroom Consultation, and bonus 3D design!
So what's not included?
Not much actually 🙂
TESTIMONIALS OF RECENT HAPPY CLIENTS
Just imagine, this could be you very soon in the swim 🙂
We have answers
Most people already know what they want so why not take control of your pool buying experience! But even if you don’t know what you want we make the online ordering easy. It’s the fastest, cheapest way to get into the swim without the lengthy sales process. The online deals are strictly on line and not offered unless secured online so please don’t ask any on site consultants for the online deal.
Simply choose your package, nominate the month you want to start, and have your site documents ready for review.
1. Package Variations – Don’t worry, you can make changes and customise the package including pool size, depth, equipment, heating and features. The pool price is based on a standard block with good access, flat level, firm clay soil and clear of any underground services.
2. Reserve your construction time slot if you know when you want to build
3. Within 72 hours, we’ll tee up your document review including the site plan, survey plan, sewer and easement location and online property search. Here, we finalise your construction estimate based on site conditions and feature customisation. If you’re not entirely happy with the price guide, you’ll get a 100% refund on your reservation fee.
4. If you don’t have those documents, then we will head to the site for inspection. The reservation fee will be non-refundable in this case.
5. But if you love our price, service and presentation, you’ll pay $3000 to finalise the pre-construction services and permit planning such as architectural drafting, engineering and final agreement documentation.
Click RESERVE NOW and follow the prompts to order.
Council permits and landscaping take time too so keep that in mind when planning the best time to get the ball rolling. Construction of a concrete pool takes 6 – 12 weeks depending on landscaping.
If you already have permit approval, we can book your construction program to start fast. This is popular for vacant blocks, duplex developments, knock-down rebuilds and new home construction. We offer a fast turn-around from excavation to the concrete shell for a standard block so if you’re losing access, we can start fast. When your new home is at lock up stage, we can then return and do the finishes like filtration, interior and paving works.
For an existing home, we offer the same fast service and encourage you to plan your summer pool early to avoid the seasonal rush. Smaller excavation machines have a lengthy backlog so mini digs should be planned well in advance.