Now that you are a pool owner, it is a good idea to make a regular maintenance program.
- Test pH and chlorine levels to ensure water is safe to swim in.
- Clean your skimmer basket and pump basket if necessary.
- If the “o” ring is dry use a silicone based lubricant. Give the pool surface a brush.
- Check that the water level is high enough.
- Check the filter pressure gauge and clean or backwash if necessary
Do everything you would do on your weekly maintenance and also do the following
- Visit your pool shop and get the Total Alkalinity, Stabiliser, Calcium or Total Hardness, Salt or mineral levels checked. Adjust if necessary.
- Check that the salt cell and sensor do not require cleaning. Clean if necessary using Salt Cell Cleaner.
- Clean the filter chemically using filter cleaner and degreaser. The exception to this is a pool that is operating Viron Active glass as this will not require cleaning.
|Download the owners guide|
It is important to get into a regular maintenance routine to make your pool ownership easy and trouble free. Blue Haven Care offers a range of easy to use weekly and monthly products that assist pool owners in reducing maintenance time and excess chemical usage. Care is designed to utilise natural products where possible and to minimise consumer contact with chemicals by making them in “no touch” pods.