Have more fun
Why clients choose our freestanding plunge pool
- No Fuss – Zero on site build time
- No Excavation – Choose semi inground or total inground installation
- Built to last
- Minimal Site preparations
- Ready to Swim – Specs ready for permit approval
- Inbuilt Plumbing -Ready for filtration hook up
- Savings on crane costs – Our Freestanding Plunge Pool is only 750kg
- Beautiful Finishing options
Benefits & Inclusions
Swim for fitness
Want to turn your pool into an exercising machine? With the market-leading swim jets, we can turn your pool into an infinity length.
There are many benefits of a mineral pool, including healing properties for skin and muscle tissue, stress-relieving properties, there’s no odours or taste and it makes the water softer for an enhanced bathing experience.
You can easily add any kind of pool heating system when the pool plumber sets up the filtration. Combine a heating system with the mineral system and you can your own “hot spring” feel in your backyard.
Filtration is Easy
The pool gear will fit neatly right at the skimmer box. All you need is a sparky to get you the power and then tuck the equipment neatly away under your proposed carpentry or enclosure
A unique touch and feel to your pool lining
The colour is moulded into the product giving it a smooth and durable finish
A choice of decorative coatings
A range of striking, high performance pool coatings giving a highly decorative and reflective finish.
SELECT FROM OUR CHOICE OF 12 MODERN COATINGS
Why A Freestanding Plunge Pool?
A sloping block can be an expensive challenge with a raised fully formed concrete pool.
In addition backyards are getting smaller, excavation access is restricted and a sloping block will add some cost for a raised formed pool design. Our Hi-Rise Freestanding Plunge pools are a fabulous solution and come all ready for swimming.
Our Plunge Pool comes in either 5m or 6m making it perfect for a small yard because they are compact and stylish.
All you need a flat level concrete base to engineer specifications and your new Hi-Rise Plunge Pool can be placed fully aboveground or partially in-ground and ready for you to dress up with decking or any kind of exterior dressing you desire.
The Hi-Rise Blue Haven Plunge Pool range are becoming an easy choice for Australian families with a sloping block.
- 5m x 3m x 1.4m
- 6m x 3m x 1.4m
- 5m x 3m x 1.4m
- 6m x 3m x 1.4m
ALL YOU NEED IS:
- Council Approval
- Pool Plumber
- Certified Electrician
- Pre-Engineered concrete slab
- Delivery and crane
THIS IS PERFECT FOR HOMES WITH:
- Sloping Blocks
- Unique Landscape
- Looking for no fuss solution to enhance their backyard
HOW TO ORDER THIS:
- Click through to pay your $349 deposit then our team will be in touch with you to finalise colour choices, size, delivery and payment details
- Upon full payment and confirmation of dates, we will arrange delivery for you to plug and play.
WHAT THIS COMES WITH:
- Freestanding Plunge Pool
- Plumbing kit
- Skimmer Box
- Circulation Returns
- Heating Provisions
- Underwater Light Provisions
- General Filtration Provisions
- Select from our 12 Decorative Coatings to match the decor of your backyard
STILL NOT SURE WHETHER IT FITS YOUR BLOCK?
- DON’T WORRY the $349 is fully refundable if your block is not suitable.
- Take our 5 minute property quiz so we can assess your block and get back to you immediately
What you will need to budget for:
- Council Fees, Concrete slab, Power, Plumber, Landscaping, and Pool Fence. Crane and delivery quoted separately.